Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Procrastination

Geez that's something I must stop lol... I have a rented movie that is at least 30 days late lol! I just got a bill from the video store for $44 !
...20 something for late charges, plus 20 for the video and then tax...lol! I kept putting off returning the video because I wanted to watch the extras on the dvd before I brought it back, well...never did...thirty something days later here I am with a $4 rental turned into a $44 dollar rental ...total absurdity! :p yes I'm lame to the core... lol oh well! live and learn! ;)

Update: After this post, I actually still ended up procrastinating even longer paying this bill-over a month! lol! If there was a procrastination loser award, I surely deserve it. I ended up paying $54 for this dumb movie! ugh!
oh! and I still haven't even watched the 'extras' yet.....so lame...

No comments: