Monday, October 1, 2007

"throw poop! and do your part to save the world from global warming!"

would i really throw poop? maaaybeeee..... but if i did- i'd throw it outta love... of course.

(isn't poop a fossil fuel? that'd be great if i could collect all of my dogs crap from the yard and use that for my gas in my car.)

Ok. lol. a pet peeve. I'm tired of everyone blaming everything on global warming- its soooooo irritating....
" I just burned my pesto sauce... darn global warming!"
" My tires flat! I hate global warming!"
" My ipod broke, I blame global warming"
" I'm fat, it's because of global warming"

global warming hates meeee...boohoo... lol!

I'm not saying I don't believe in it- cause I do...but must we blame everything on it?

So I say: throw poop! and do your part to save the world from global warming!

No comments: