Saturday, April 12, 2008

Life...Death...And Enjoying The Big White Volcano...

So... I'm back, well kinda, sorta... At least enough time to post. In the last month my wonderful, awesome, beautiful, most favorite person in the world died... That would be my grandma... Also my cousin tried to kill himself, he slit a huge nasty, almost arm and hand disabling slice through his forearm. But through facing death, and an almost death this month, I have also experienced "life"... more on that later in a future post... And lastly on a smaller note, I coughed my way to a broken rib! I was so sick and coughing like a maniac for 3 weeks that finally my poor rib snapped. How crazy is that!!! And painful!

Anyway, things have changed massively in my life this month. I'm now working two new jobs, and also packing, trying to move to another state, sell my house, and waiting for news if I can get a loan for the new house that I want in the new state. Right now I'm surrounded by forests, pine trees, rivers, rain, and as I call it "a big white volcano" lol. But because I'm so desperate for the sun and heat, and wanna move to the hot desert lol , I have really forgotten how beautiful it really is to live here in the northwest. Now that I'm hopefully moving soon to a wonderful hot, sunny, yet ugly, very ugly desert- I have realized how much I really have taken for granted living in such a beautiful area. Today as I was driving down the road towards the big white volcano- I was thinking "WOW! LOOK! I live right next to a big white volcano and I don't even appreciate the awesomeness of it! And how cool it is to live near such a gigantic beautiful death trap of fire- if it so decided to blow."

It truly is such a magnificent scene to behold, and I have taken for granted the view out my window. See, before, every time I'd look outside and see rain, forests, and the big white (snow covered) volcano it was just a reminder of how I longed for the sunshine, and warmth of the sun, and hot weather. But now that a move seems to be on the horizon, I'm actually now a bit sad to leave such amazingly beautiful scenery I really haven't appreciated these last few years. So I decided to enjoy the big white volcano from now on... :)

No comments: