Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sad But Sweet

Thanks to all who privately messaged me wondering where I have been... This month has been an insane month- emotionally, and physically...I got really sick, so sick I actually had to go to the doctor, I usually take a bunch of vitamins, herbs, teas etc. But not this time, I needed antibiotics etc. Also I coughed so much and so hard that I cracked a rib- yes soooo painful, Im all bound up with a white girdle thing lol... But all of this is the least of the problems..

My cousin who I had blogged about with addictions etc. He tried to kill himself, he slit his wrist/forearm. It was a horrible slice too, he needed a bunch of stiches and needs surgery because he cut threw tendons or nerves or something- he needs repair surgery, and now his hand doesnt work... so sad.. ugh, pray for him please. So we were trying to get him into treatment, commited to a psyc. hospital, anything...

And then on top of all that, my wonderful awesome grandma died last week. She raised 6 kids and all her grandkids... She was truly amazing, such a beautiful soul, she will be missed dearly... She died so peacefully, her death I can only describe was "sweet" Its like God carried her home into heaven so sweetly and peacefully... I know I will see her again, so the sadness is not overwhelming... The hope of heaven makes each day bearable :) love you grandma!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 116:15 "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints."

Shes finally home with the Lord- thats what makes it a precious day, sad, but sweet.

No comments: